Monday, December 3, 2007

Local Sandwich Makes Good

The office ordered from Muffin Man today for our monthly meeting, and when the delivery man arrived, he said that my sandwich almost didn't make it because he almost ate it after making it.


As described on the menu:
PESTO CHICKEN: sliced chicken breast, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, fresh mozarella, and housemade pesto on baguette


I have to apologize for the truncated sandwich, but I got a few good bites in before I thought about taking a picture. The sandwich was slightly on the salty side but was otherwise vibrantly flavorful. The chicken breast was moist and juicy and the sauteed onions, pesto, and mozarella melded together well, making each bite interesting and exciting.

At first I was both intrigued and disturbed that the delivery man/cook almost ate my sandwich, but after the last bite, I understood why. Had the tables been turned, I'm not sure it would have escaped my belly.

Thank you, Muffin Man, for the rarely found Decent Sandwich In Anchorage.

No comments: